By placing an order with Anglers World you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
If you would like to discuss any of these with us please contact customer services. Our contact details are set out below:
Tel : (00353) (0)46 9071866
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
At Anglers World you can place your mail orders in two ways - Online and by Phone. We endeavour to make this as easy and enjoyable as possible. So here is a simple guide to follow -
1A: Online Ordering
Simply complete your order, choose your payment option and checkout. You will then receive an order confirmation via email, within 24 hours. Should you not receive confirmation, please call us to confirm your order status.
Orders received later than 1.00pm, may not be eligible for next day delivery.
Order tracking is available - please see "Delivery Section"
All web and mail-orders are processed through our main Navan branch.
All order queries are handled by our main Navan branch. The primary method of contacting customers, regarding order queries, is by email. Please check your emails during the 24 hours after placing your order.
Frozen Bait orders, require special conditions to be observed. Please see under "Delivery Section"
Out of Stock - you will be notified within 24 hours if any items on your order are out of stock. We will endeavour to offer you an alternative, with the least amount of fuss.
1B: Online Payment
On our check-out page you will find the following options for payment -
Credit Card / Debit Card / Laser Card
BACS Transfer (allow 5 working days before despatch)
Cheque / Draft / Postal Order (allow 5 working days before despatch)
All your personal payment details are securely encrypted and processed by our Payment Gateway Partner - Realex Payments
2A: Phone Ordering
Simply call our mail order line 00353-(0)46-9071866 and speak to one of our staff.
Have your order details complete, with as much helpful information as possible.
Have all your payment, contact and shipping details ready and up to date.
You will be given a confirmation PO number.
You will be contacted by text or phone, if any queries result.
2B: Phone Payment
Credit & Debit Cards - Your payment details will be processed through our Virtual Terminal operated by our Payment Gateway Partner - Realex Payments.
PayPal - after placing your order by phone, you can then make payment through our PayPal account. Payment confirmation will be required.
Cheque / Draft / Postal Order (allow 5 working days before despatch)
We do not advise sending payment details to us by email.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- On placing your order we will send you an email indicating that your order enquiry has been received and that we are checking availability of stock. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or company.
- We reserve the right to discontinue products.
- 'Out of Stock' items - These items are currently not in stock but have been ordered by us from our suppliers. We anticipate an average waiting time of between 2 - 4 weeks for delivery however this is only an approximation and so cannot be guaranteed.
- If an item is 'out of stock' you can request to be listed on the waiting list. Requesting to 'reserve an item' is not a firm guarantees that you will receive the item. You be contacted upon doing so to discuss waiting times.
- All items must be signed for at the point of delivery. In signing the delivery note, you are acknowledging that the item(s) delivered are in good condition and in no way faulty or damaged.
- You are responsible for checking that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements, including
measurements, quantities, dimensions, product features, colors and textures.
- On signing for your item(s) at the point of delivery, you are confirming that the item(s) have been delivered by us satisfactorily.
- No claims will be entertained if not reported within 24 hours of delivery
- We accept orders from and ship to, most international destinations. If you do not see your destination listed in our Shipping Rates section, please contact Customer Services for a quote.
- All normal T & C’s listed above, apply to all overseas orders and delivery of same.
- If you are unsure about placing your order online you can request a callback in order to speak to a member of staff directly. We will endeavor to call or email you back within 48 hours.
Cancellations and Amendments
- We will try to accommodate any changes you wish to make after your order has been placed, but, given that your order will be processed immediately on receipt, we cannot guarantee this. If you do wish to make an amendment to your order, please contact customer services ASAP
- Every effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples displayed in our stores, shown in our marketing material or online, but due to the manufacture process of many products there might be slight variations. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations. These could include, but are not limited to, slight differences in shade, published specification or dimensions of products.
- Please bear in mind that computer browsers may present colors slightly differently.
- Prices include VAT @ 23% and exclude delivery charges.
- Prices on our website supersede prices published in other or previous publications but are not binding if errors are made.
- All prices are correct at time of going to press. We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down, including any variations to the rate of VAT.
- Full payment must be made before any product is dispatched from our warehouse.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Laser, Maestro and Switch.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
- Damaged Goods – In the rare event that an item arrives faulty or damaged please contact our customer service department immediately (within 24 hours) on receipt and we will arrange a replacement or refund at the discretion of Anglers World. However Anglers World will not be
responsible for goods collected by the customer or their agent(s) once they are dispatched from our warehouse.
- Exchange of Goods – If you need to exchange a product for an alternative (for example if you have the incorrect size boots) please do so by sending the unused and as new goods with the original packaging, all labels and tags back to us within 3 days of receipt by a secure delivery method. We recommend you use Recorded Mail or special delivery or a courier as we cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of goods.
- Please enclose a copy of the original receipt or invoice. Please advise what the reason for the return is and the action you require regarding a replacement or alternative. This will allow us to gain all the relevant information and to process the return as quickly as possible. On receipt of the goods we will inspect the products to ensure they meet our requirements.
- You are responsible for return postage costs to us and the goods must be in an unused and as new condition. We will pay for postage costs for the new item being returned to you except for orders outside of Ireland. We reserve the right to refuse any return if they do not meet our
conditions above. Please see below for further requirements.
- If we are unable to resolve any product claim through the usual channels of replacement or credit, we will gladly issue a refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the card which was used to place the order once we have received the item(s) back in our warehouse.
- Please note that we will not refund the initial delivery charges except if the item(s) are being returned due to damage or a fault.
- The cost of returning goods is your responsibility and the item(s) are your responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse. We therefore
recommend using a recorded delivery service for returns.
- We reserve the right to repair an item rather than replacing it.
- Please return all goods to: Anglers World, Unit C1, Balmoral Business Park, Kells Road, Navan, Co. Meath. Tel: (353)- (0)46-9071866 and clearly mark RETURNS.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a
product or errors in prices and products descriptions posted on the website.
- Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in
connection with the performance or contemplated performance of your order shall be limited to the purchase price
Title & Risk
- The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods, including delivery charge.
Most products carry a standard 12 month manufacturers warranty against faulty workmanship or materials, on condition that each item is cared for and maintained correctly. If in any doubt, please contact us for clarification. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Wear and tear, accidental or intentional damage or inappropriate use are not covered by any warranty (unless “unconditional”). Your statutory rights are not affected.
Overseas Warranty - We will endeavour to honour warranties for overseas customers. However, we will not be liable for extra shipping costs incurred for warranty claims outside of Ireland.
- Where appropriate, Anglers World will repair the item during this period, or will replace it if necessary.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the confirmation email (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the item(s).
Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the Republic of Ireland govern these Terms and Conditions and all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any 3rd party except where you have previously consented.
- We use return email addresses to verify your order and to confirm that the goods requested have been dispatched. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to inform you that we have recorded your name and address on our computer system for the sole purpose of processing your order. Please let us know if you object to us keeping this information by contacting Customer Services and we will unsubscribe you at any time.
- We will keep you up to date with our news and offers only if you have opted to receive this.
- Your name and address will not be given or sold to any 3rd parties.
- You have the right to access details of the personal information we are holding and to correct any discrepancies in that information. In
accordance with the applicable Data Protection laws, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of such requests. Given the nature of the information you are seeking access to, we are entitled to request identification from you before dealing with any requests of this nature.
- Should you wish to access your personal information, please confirm in writing to us.
- A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognize you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you.
- Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that is visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier.
- We do not track which pages you look at whilst visiting our website.
- If you wish to reject our cookie you can configure your browser to do so. You can do this by changing the settings on your computer via the preferences or options menu in your browser.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
- We do not exchange cookies with any 3rd party websites or external data supplies.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use it.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase on this website) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
- Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Our Contact Details:
Head office: Anglers World, Unit C1, Balmoral Business Park, Kells Road, Navan, Co. Meath, R.O.I.
Our Contact Details:
Tel No: (++353)-(0)46-9071866 Email: email@example.com